The Junior Systems Technician will work with various technological systems using problem-solving and people skills to ensure find a swift resolutions to problems.
- Manage Office 365 accounts and configurations
- Orientation for new and existing staff and interns in use of technology equipment and applications
- Respond to service tickets in a timely and friendly manner
- Provide first level support on LI websites and applications
- Provide logistical support to computer systems, printers, print servers, networking equipment and any other technology as needed
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
Type of Position
Required Employment Authorization
Hourly Rate (US$)
Annual Salary (US$)
Relocation Assistance Provided
- Comptia A+ is preferred
- Individual must be an independent worker who possesses strong writing abilities, is highly organized, has a detail-oriented work ethic, and has the ability to work flexible hours as the job requires.
- Individual must be the friendly face of the department by cultivating relationships through the organization, and calmly addressing concerns of co-workers.
A bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university, or one to two years related experience and/or training and certification, or equivalent combination of both.
Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office suite is required.