The Youth Leadership School Coordinator plans, executes, and recruits for Leadership Institute’s flagship training, The Youth Leadership School (YLS).
As the YLS Coordinator, you will solely manage and execute all logistics for assigned trainings, as well as present lectures about political technology.
You must have proven ability to effectively recruit students and speak publicly. Additionally, the YLS Coordinator must also proactively foster long lasting relationships with partner organizations in an effort to coordinate future trainings.
Why work at LI?
- Work within a fun, ambitious organization
- Have the unique opportunity to mentor conservatives at a grassroots level
- Travel the country to further the conservative movement
- Speak publicly and build your personal profile
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to Alexandra Knowles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have completed the Public Policy Questionaire on your account to be considered.
Type of Position
Required Employment Authorization
Hourly Rate (US$)
Annual Salary (US$)
Relocation Assistance Provided
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- At least one year of campaign experience, or comparable experience organizing young voters, volunteers or student leaders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for youth politics and the conservative movement
- Proven ability to work autonomously and make appropriate judgement calls
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Time Commitment: Employees are expected to work all hours needed to meet recruitment goals and to ensure all Youth Leadership trainings are professionally conducted (including nights and weekends as required).
Compensation: This is a salaried position. Work related travel expenses will be reimbursed. The Leadership Institute offers a competitive benefits package.