The Leadership Institute seeks a Digital Donor Communications Officer to join our fast-paced and growing Development team. We’re looking to take our digital communications with donors to the next level. This is an amazing position for someone who can bring their online marketing skills to non-profit fundraising.
This team member will report to our Digital Communications Manager and be responsible for creating and executing online fundraising campaigns for the Leadership Institute using email, social media, and other tools.
If you have lots of digital experience and little or none on the fundraising side, our team will fill in those gaps if you're a good fit.
Duties including, but not limited to:
- Draft copy for and implement fundraising and cultivation emails, donation landing pages, social media advertising, along with other online advertising.
- Draft copy for acquisition emails, advertisements, and landing pages.
- Seek out avenues to prospect for new donors.
- Develop strategies for increasing retention and recurring donations.
- Report on and develop insights from the results of fundraising campaigns, cultivation efforts, and A/B tests, with a particular focus on the lifetime value generated by online initiatives.
- Monitor performance of automated marketing programs like welcome series emails and thank-you messages.
- Implement improvements to automated marketing programs to boost relevance to recipients and the results of campaigns.
- Manage online customer service by replying to customer service emails and Facebook messages and fulfilling donor’s requests.
- Maintain the frequent synchronization of online and offline marketing data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please fill out the Public Policy Questionnaire on ConservativeJobs.com and apply to the position through the same website. Then, submit your cover letter and resume to Danielle Fife at email@example.com.
Type of Position
Required Employment Authorization
Hourly Rate (US$)
Annual Salary (US$)
Relocation Assistance Provided
Ideal candidates will be hard working, curious, ready to learn -- and have a strong appreciation for conservative principles and the Leadership Institute's mission.
Preferred candidates will have at least 2-3 years of experience in online marketing or direct response fundraising. Familiarity with Salesforce, HubSpot, WordPress, or similar tools desirable but not required.
More experience means you can bring more robust skills to the position. Compensation is commensurate with your experience. A no-kidding excellent benefits package.