Front Desk Receptionist
1101 N Highland St
Arlington, VA 22201
The Leadership Institute is hiring a front desk receptionist. As the receptionist, you will be joining LI’s dedicated, fun, and energetic team. You will be the first point of contact for the Leadership Institute and will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the organization and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately, delivered with high quality, and in a timely manner. You will also have the opportunity to attend Leadership Institute trainings and workshops for no charge.
Apply now if you’re great at:
· Making sure everyone who walks through the door is met with a smiling face
· Connecting the right staff with callers and visitors
· Answering, screening, and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
· Receiving and sorting daily mail and deliveries
· Administrative and clerical duties
Why it’s great to work at the Leadership Institute:
· Free access to all Leadership Institute trainings (time permitting)
· Competitive benefits
· Fun workplace with great mix of energy and teamwork
· Team building exercises every quarter
· Wonderful coworkers who are always happy to lend a helping hand
· Become part of the Leadership Institute’s vast conservative network
How to apply: please send a cover letter and resume to Paul Alfonse at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leadership Institute is a 501 (c 3) organization that was founded in 1979 by its president, Morton C. Blackwell, LI provides training in campaigns, fundraising, grassroots organizing, youth politics, and communications. The Institute teaches conservatives of all ages how to succeed in politics, government, and the media.
The Institute offers 47 types of training schools, workshops, and seminars; a free employment placement service; and a national field program that trains conservative students to organize campus groups.
Since 1979, LI has trained more than 171,000 conservative activists, leaders, and students. The Institute's unique college campus network has grown to more than 1,700 conservative campus groups and newspapers.
Type of Position
Required Employment Authorization
Hourly Rate (US$)
Annual Salary (US$)
Relocation Assistance Provided
What we need from you are:
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Professional phone etiquette
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Strong conservative ideals
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Undergraduate degree