The Leadership Institute is seeking a Communications Training and Studios Coordinator. The coordinator will be responsible for the planning, recruitment, execution, and follow-up of the Leadership Institute’s communications training programs, as well as assisting in the operation of Leadership Institute Studios.
This position provides several unique opportunities and benefits to growing professionals. Depending on interest and ability, the coordinator will have the opportunity to participate in on-camera and behind the camera experiences, create and deliver presentations at training programs and conferences, execute a digital marketing plan, and join a vibrant community of professionals in the conservative movement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly schedule communications training programs, including Public Speaking, Debate, Television/Media, Public Relations, Journalism, Writing, and others
- Plan and execute marketing and recruitment efforts to maximize training attendance
- Build relationships with new and existing training faculty
- Seek out new training opportunities with partners
- Complete event preparation including materials, classroom setup, and catering
- Host training programs, check-in students, deliver faculty bios, and operate studio equipment
- Oversee program closeout and prepare periodic reports
- Collaborate in department projects as needed
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of related experience
- Familiar with current trends in political communications and media
- Experience with event management
- Self-starter and possess the ability to collaborate with others
- Strong public speaking and interpersonal communication ability
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to manage and complete simultaneous projects
- Experience working with camera equipment is a plus
Why it’s great to work at the Leadership Institute:
- Generous employee benefits including vacation and sick days; health, vision, and dental insurance plan with employer-paid premium; and a SEP-IRA employer contribution program
- Free access to all Leadership Institute training programs and events
- Engaging workplace that encourages growth, new ideas, and teamwork
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Jared Reni, Director of Communications Training and Studios, at JReni@LeadershipInstitute.org.