The Leadership Institute is hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work in its External Affairs division.
The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment, enjoys independent research and learning new skills, and is committed to providing high-quality creative marketing to advance the conservative movement.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Director of External Affairs and other LI staff to complete the essential functions of the role, including:
- Draft, edit, schedule, and send marketing emails for trainings, events, and resources
- Draft and schedule original social media content to market trainings, events, and resources
- Provide guidelines for other divisions to grow their own digital properties to be strategically shared with LI graduates and their friends
- Design supporting creative to LI’s digital marketing including blogs, videos, interactive experiences, etc.
To apply, email Carol@LeadershipInstitute.org with your resume and cover letter.
Type of Position
Required Employment Authorization
Hourly Rate (US$)
Annual Salary (US$)
Relocation Assistance Provided
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, balancing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Ability to facilitate projects and hold team members accountable to deadlines
- Experience managing digital media and email lists
- Demonstrated interest in digital creative, communications, and/or analytics
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated interest in constantly developing new professional skills
- 1-2 or more years of professional experience in marketing or communications
- Creative vision and ability to implement that vision
- Ability to create and maintain a marketing budget, to include digital advertising, equipment, vendor work, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary to support trainings
- Bonus Skills: Strong public speaking and/or presentation skills, as well as experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects), Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables, not just data entry