As a Web Developer, you’ll be working in conjunction with our Software Development team to develop and deploy new products, assist in managing our infrastructure, associated processes and systems. You must be detail-oriented and a skilled problem solver. You’ll also be helping us streamline our existing business processes, integrating changes and automating new process when applicable.
Type of Position
Required Employment Authorization
Hourly Rate (US$)
Annual Salary (US$)
Relocation Assistance Provided
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 2-4 years of relevant experience in industry.
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration (Debian based).
- Some experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile and Scrum.
- Proficiency in the following technologies:
- GraphQL and/or REST APIs
- Fundamentals of unit testing
- The applicant should have strong communication skills and the ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- More than two years of experience in a modern Web Development role (or similar role) as a Junior or Mid-Level developer; experience in AWS is a plus.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops, industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
- Solid team player