The Leadership Institute is hiring a Studio Training and Video Production Coordinator. As coordinator, you will support several training programs and operate A/V equipment in the Sacher Multimedia Center’s broadcast, interview, live news hit, and podcast studios. You will be responsible for managing and producing a wide variety of media projects ranging from sit-down interviews to digital trainings to live streamed events. You will develop new and existing relationships with partner organizations, newsmakers, politicians, and studio clients. This is a high-energy, detail-oriented, and mostly self-managed position. The ideal candidate is creative, self-driven, and passionate about communicating conservative values in digital form.
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and demo reel (if available) to Jared Cummings, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have a completed Conservative Jobs profile to be considered for an interview. Please indicate the profile is complete as well as a desired salary range in your cover letter.
Type of Position
Required Employment Authorization
Journalism, Political Science, Television, Film, or Videography
Hourly Rate (US$)
Annual Salary (US$)
Relocation Assistance Provided
- Videography, photography, digital design, motion graphic design, audio engineering, color grading, livestreaming, digital file management and cloud computing.
- Operate studio equipment for programs held in LI Studios and elsewhere. Film and edit training programs, record and edit podcasts, livestream speakers and events, travel for field interviews, and more.
- Creative consultation with Leadership Institute staff on converting in-person training programs to digital video. This will include creating “master-class” like trainings for distribution on Vimeo & Teachable.
- Working knowledge of cameras, lenses, lighting, general A/V equipment, video codecs, export formats, hard drives, and digital file management.
- Experience editing video in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro or similar.
- Experience with digital design in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or similar.
- Familiar with current trends in political communications and social media highlights.
- Applicant should be very personable, possessing the ability to build valuable relationships, and have a strong customer-service ability.
- Experience working with live streaming and control room equipment is a plus.
- Associate or bachelor's degree in journalism, television, film, or videography is a plus.