The Leadership Institute seeks a Digital Communications Coordinator to join our fast-paced and growing Development team. This is an amazing position for someone who can bring their online marketing skills to non-profit fundraising.
The Coordinator will report to our Digital Communications Manager and be responsible for creating and executing online fundraising campaigns for the Leadership Institute using email, social media, and other tools.
Duties including, but not limited to:
- Draft copy for and implement fundraising and cultivation emails, donation landing pages, social media advertising, along with other online advertising.
- Draft copy for acquisition emails, advertisements, and landing pages.
- Report on and develop insights from the results of fundraising campaigns, cultivation efforts, and A/B tests, with a particular focus on the lifetime value generated by online initiatives.
- Monitor performance of automated marketing programs like welcome series emails and thank-you messages.
- Implement improvements to automated marketing programs to boost relevance to recipients and the results of campaigns.
- Manage online customer service by replying to customer service emails and Facebook messages and fulfilling donor’s requests.
- Maintain the frequent synchronization of online and offline marketing data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred education and experience:
Ideal candidates will be hard working, curious, and ready to learn - and have a strong appreciation for the Leadership Institute's mission.
Two to three years’ experience in online marketing or direct response fundraising; Familiarity with HubSpot, WordPress, or similar tools preferred but not required.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To apply, fill out the Public Policy Questionnaire on ConservativeJobs.com and apply to the position through the same website. Then, submit your cover letter and resume to Mitch Nozka at email@example.com.