The Political and Fundraising Training Coordinator routinely seeks out and recruit participants to the political and fundraising programs. The Coordinator will continuously be communicating with participants who have questions about the program and encouraging their attendance to the training. The ideal candidate will possess either fundraising or political campaign experience at any level, internship or volunteer experience in these areas are also acceptable. It is highly desirable that the candidate will be able to represent the Leadership Institute in a professional manner and a desire to developing new networks throughout the DC area.
Applicant should be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, work independently or with others, possess the ability to market and recruit attendees, have strong public speaking skills, and be very personable and outgoing. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be highly organized, detail oriented, and be able to manage multiple projects at once.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day planning and implementation of upcoming training programs
- Recruit attendees and advocate Leadership Institute trainings
- Manage attendee correspondence and answer their questions about programs
- Schedule and plan for multiple faculty guests for political training programs
- Prepare materials and event preparations including classroom and catering setup
- Assist with projects as needed
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Ben Woodward, at bwoodward@LeadershipInstitute.org.
Type of Position
Required Employment Authorization
Hourly Rate (US$)
Annual Salary (US$)
Relocation Assistance Provided
Education and/or experience:
- At least one to two years of work experience
- Event management skills
- Some knowledge of fundraising and campaign experience is recommended
- Completed Bachelors degree strongly desired