The Leadership Institute is hiring a Digital Training Coordinator to work in its digital training division. The digital training division provides online, on-demand, and in-person trainings for conservatives in digital creative, communications, and analytics.
The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment, enjoys independent research and learning new skills, and is committed to provide high-quality training to advance the conservative movement.
Duties: The Digital Training Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Director of Digital Training to complete the essential functions of the role, including:
- Research and draft new training materials, including presentations, handouts, and/or workbooks, to complement trainings in digital creative, communications, and analytics. Teaching and speaking opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
- Assist with the development of promotional materials for the trainings, including persuasive copy for email, social media, and print flyers, and the recruitment of attendees.
- Manage administration for trainings, online and in-person, while proactively identifying opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Complete day-of event preparations, including classroom and catering set-up, welcoming students, and clean-up.
- Identify and develop relationships with other conservative organizations and leading digital practitioners to promote Institute trainings.
- Assist with additional division and Institute projects as needed.
This position is located at Leadership Institute's headquarters in Arlington, VA. It is a full-time position. Leadership Institute offers generous benefits; salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to Stephen Rowe, Director of Digital Training at email@example.com. All applicants must have a completed professional profile on ConservativeJobs.com to be considered.
Type of Position
Required Employment Authorization
Hourly Rate (US$)
Annual Salary (US$)
Relocation Assistance Provided
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated interest in digital creative, communications, and/or analytics
- Demonstrated interest in developing new professional skills
- Ability to work independently, balancing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary to support trainings
- Strong public speaking and/or presentation skills are a plus
- Campaign and/or Capitol Hill experience is a plus
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, etc.)
- Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables, not just data entry)
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, SQL, Python, and/or R are not necessary, but are a significant plus