The Leadership Institute seeks a highly motivated individual to assist in developing, documenting, and maintaining the Leadership Institute’s web sites, and databases on a variety of projects. This position will involve use of web programming languages in tandem with common front-end tools to develop and maintain the Leadership Institute's web sites and applications.
- Work on projects including web-based applications, website enhancements, desktop and mobile applications and database-backed websites
- Perform basic SQL queries
- Review, analyze and modify programming-related systems including documenting, designing, developing, testing, monitoring, and maintaining.
- Generate modern and easy to use web forms and documents
- Assist in maintenance of online training systems and student web user interface
- Work in a team coding environment
- Assist the Senior Director of Technology and the rest of the department
- Research and evaluate new technologies
Type of Position
Required Employment Authorization
Hourly Rate (US$)
Annual Salary (US$)
Relocation Assistance Provided
Be an independent worker, highly organized and a detail-oriented work ethic • Must work well in a team environment • The ability to work flexible hours as the job requires • Desire to learn new tools, and techniques
A bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university, or one to two years related experience and/or training and certification, or equivalent combination of both.
Required: Familiarity with HTML5, JS ES6, Bootstrap 3+, JQuery, and other general programming concepts.
Preferred: T-SQL, ColdFusion, In depth knowledge of another common programming language.