Reports to: Senior Marketing & Optimization Officer
Responsible for creating and executing online fundraising campaigns for the Leadership Institute using email, social media, and other tools.
- Draft copy for and implement fundraising and cultivation emails, donation landing pages, social media advertising, and other online advertising.
- Execute robust A/B tests in HubSpot and Google Optimize that build LI’s understanding of how donors and potential donors think and behave.
- Report on and develop insights from the results of fundraising campaigns, cultivation efforts, and A/B tests, with a particular focus on the lifetime value generated by online initiatives.
- Manage online customer service, in particular by replying promptly to messages from donors who write in via email.
- Monitor performance of automated marketing programs like welcome series and thank-you messages, and implement improvements to boost relevance to recipients and the results of campaigns.
- Ensure high-quality and frequent synchronization of online and offline marketing data.
- Maintain strong relationships with third-party partners, including marketing consultants and technology providers.
- Other duties as assigned.
May supervise a fellow or intern.
Education and/or experience:
Two to three years’ experience in online marketing or direct response fundraising; bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Familiarity with HubSpot, WordPress, or similar tools preferred.