The Leadership Institute is hiring a Studio Training and Video Production Coordinator. As coordinator, you will manage or support a number of training programs and operate A/V equipment in the Sacher Multimedia Center studios at the Leadership Institute (LI). Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to produce and edit videos independently and with the support of other staff members. You'll also develop new and existing relationships with partner organizations and studio clients.
What you'll be doing
- Recruiting and managing relationships with students, faculty, and clients
- Managing equipment operation for several LI programs monthly. This includes filming training programs, live-streaming speakers and events, recording video content, and more.
- Overseeing studio rentals. This includes building quotes, scheduling sessions, providing production assistance and rental support, and completing timely invoicing.
- Seeking out opportunities to collaborate with partner organizations on video projects and in-studio training.
- Consulting with LI staff to develop, produce, and edit video projects.
- Assisting team members in other exciting projects!
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Working knowledge of cameras, lenses, lighting, and A/V equipment.
- Experience editing video in Adobe Premiere or similar.
- Familiar with current trends in political communications and video.
- Applicant should be very personable, possessing the ability to build valuable relationships, and have a strong customer-service ability.
- Experience working with live streaming and control room equipment is a plus.
- Associate or bachelor's degree in journalism, television, film, or videography.
Why it's great to work at the Leadership Institute
- Free access to all Leadership Institute trainings and events.
- Generous employee benefits.
- Fun workplace with great mixture of independence and teamwork.
- Become a key part of the conservative network.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and demo reel (if available) to Jared Reni, Director of Communications Training and Studios, at JReni@LeadershipInstitute.org.