Latest Job Feed RSS
Looking to Hire?
Employers from across the U.S. look to the Leadership Institute for pre-screened, qualified candidate referrals of all types.
ConservativeJobs.com Usage Rules
The Leadership Institute is a non-profit, non-partisan 501(c)3 educational foundation. The Institute does not endorse, support, or oppose candidates or proposed legislation. The Institute has an open admissions policy for all training programs and ConservativeJobs.com.
ConservativeJobs.com is designed to help both employers (recruiters) and job seekers connect with one another to fill jobs within the public policy process. While using ConservativeJobs.com, you agree to follow ConservativeJobs.com Usage Rules.
You agree to:
- Respect other users -- please do not threaten, abuse, intimidate, or harass other members, recruiters and job seekers.
- Use ConservativeJobs.com for non-commercial activities, other than hiring people for your own business. Posting entries solely to promote your own commercial ventures is not allowed.
- Keep references confidential -- if you are reviewing references during the interview process, use reference feedback solely for your own information. Do not share reference information with applicants. It is important that references are able to provide honest feedback in a confidential manner.
You agree not to:
- Use profanity or offensive language in job seeker profiles or recruiter job listings.
- Post any content to ConservativeJobs.com that is unlawful, racist, libelous, defamatory, or obscene.
- Post any content to ConservativeJobs.com that infringes any third-party's intellectual property or other rights.
- Use ConservativeJobs.com for any unlawful purpose, or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with ConservativeJobs.com any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
- Use ConservativeJobs.com for advertisements, chain letters, "spamming," survey solicitations, junk mail, or solicitations.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Imply that the Leadership Institute endorses any of your statements or positions.
- Transmit any harmful or disruptive code or other malicious materials (such as viruses, worms or web bugs) through or to ConservativeJobs.com, or otherwise "hack" or deface any portion of ConservativeJobs.com or the Leadership Institute.
- You acknowledge that the Leadership Institute has the right, but not the obligation, to modify or remove any submissions that violates the Usage Rules.
You agree that the Leadership Institute, at its sole discretion, may terminate your use of ConservativeJobs.com or any part thereof, at any time and for any reason, including if the Leadership Institute believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the spirit of the Usage Rules. Further, you agree that the Leadership Institute will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to ConservativeJobs.com.