|Position or Job Title|
|Internal Job ID||Coordinator|
District of Columbia|
|On or Off Site?||On-Site, NO Telecommute|
Description & Requirements
description of job opening
POSITION TITLE: Coordinator, Marketing and Communications
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Write content for marketing and communication pieces for the Institute and membership collaterals
- Distribute and track e-mails, social media, and direct mail. Acquire lists and data as needed to accomplish distribution of communiqués.
- Manage database lists from Team Approach for marketing purposes.
- Write, edit and maintain accurate content for pages on the web site. Serve as department's liaison to Web team. Send events details to Web team.
- Work with Art Department on developing creative materials and track production of materials for three major programs.
- Assist with tracking marketing and communications expenditures and process invoices in a timely manner.
- Assist the Executive Director with the handling special projects on an as needed basis.
Minimum 2 years working experience in a related position. Knowledge of with social media outlets a must, working knowledge of MS Windows, Word, Access, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer.
|Required Employment Authorization||Required Education||Required Travel|
|Hourly Rate (US$)||Type of Position||Required Experience|
|NA /hr||Full-time||2 Years|
|Relocation Assistance Provided||Annual Salary (US$)||Required Education Major|
|July 30, 2014|